Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Storybook Land Christmas Lights


Storybook Land was probably one of the greatest places of my childhood, simply because it brought to life all those stories you were read to as a child. It's like Disney world, but muuucccchhhhh smaller haha. It has a bunch of little kid rides and attractions revolving around the stories kids grew up hearing (Red Riding Hood, Alice and Wonderland, Humpty Dumpty, etc.). I decided to do my next post on the Storybook Land Christmas Lights because, as you all know, my last two posts have been about summer. I thought I would actually write a post that was festive to this time of year and the holidays. Around this time last year I re-visited Storybook Land with my family, just to see some of the lights they put up around the park. All of the lights are really cool because they basically cover everything in the park and they are so well done. It is very festive there this time of year. On a side note, yes I did take pictures but they are all really dark and you cant see them that well, so this picture isnt mine. I found the picture up top as usual, on google. It caught my eye because I really like this section of the park with the arches lit up and the clock. It feels just like the holidays when you look at it. Storybook Land is a great place to take your kids anytime of the year, but If your ever there during Christmas make sure to go visit Santa Clause and Mrs. Clause! It is also a great place to go back to and see everything you remember if you have been there before.

2 comments:

  1. haha thanks if u like the posts than u can subscribe to the blog via email on the right hand side of the page. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete